Friday, February 29, 2008

The Gay Study

My friend and I who are totally heterosexual and are loud and proud, and are not ashamed of being happy unlike every other straight person, decided to make a sacrificial study. Both of us have girlfriends, and so we did not find anything humiliating about pretending to be gay. We apologize for anybody who is offended by this. So, we were bored and walking away from school, and got this bright idea to walk around with our arms around the other persons shoulder while yelling "We're loud proud". As we walked past stores, many woman either waved politely or laughed at us. The bus driver and everyone on the bus were entertained by this, and so it seemed as if every one's response was positive, except for one guy who gave us an ugly look, which we expected. We decided to stop by a store that had a rainbow flag hanging from the roof, and sold books on karmasutra or how ever you say it, I don't know to much about it so.... Of course we couldn't help but laugh while we were inside, but suprisingly we weren't kicked out. We then got our nails did, and had some sushi. Although everyone's response was positive, everyone acted as if they had not seen this before. Just something to think about.
Once again, I, nor my friend is gay, but we would not be ashamed to admit it.

3 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Got your nails did and had some sushi?? Are you SURE there's not something you want to tell your Auntie? And what's this about a girlfriend? Does she know about the one you left back home? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?

jesse said...

Ummmm..... Well it was a joke when I said I we got our nails did, and had some sushi. And no, she doesn't know about the one I left back home. If there's anything I'm sure that I'm not, it's being gay.

MrPieX said...

Why do you tell people about the stupid things you do and force me into? Why?