Monday, February 4, 2008

Dark, Dark, Darker, Darkest, Depressing, Depressing, More Depressing, Most Depressing....

Anyone who has lived in the Chicago area, knows how depressing forecast in Chicago, IL can be. I just found how. Before I left, I remember Shannon telling me something about how it's so dark outside you won't want to get up. I can't tell you how much she was right. Everyday, I must walk/take the bus home in the freezing cold temp., and the gloomy, foggy weather. There's not much a person can do, but think provident thoughts, and eat alot of fruits, oh, and sleep with a small night light. Supposedly, the light waves send signals to your brain, happy signals. Stuff like this makes me wish I was back in the city of sin.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Try to buy light bulbs which mimic natural light. Also, exercise helps so much. I know you can't go outside to exercise, but it's a good excuse to play Wii if you have it.