Thursday, February 14, 2008

From Virginia Tech too NIU

I do not know much about this issue yet, because this sorrow event just hit headlines, but I will update when I find more. Ealier this day, a unknown man walked into the Cole Hall at Norther Illinois University with a shotgun, and a pistol, and shot and injured18 students, four critically injured. Non have been reported killed yet, but the man commited sucide shortly after, and so posed no ongoing threat. This happenedinear the Chicago area, where I live, and so of course it was breaking news. This just makes you think about the Virginia Tech massacre, and the amount of pain and shock it caused people around the globe. This just proves that it's not over, and it will never be. Just the recent shooting at a school campus since Columbine. Brings up the whole issue on gun control. As I said, I will post more as they reveal information.

1 comment:

Cladeedah said...

Did you get in okay? How come you didn't call?