Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, NO!!!

If you have been watching the latest weather forcst around the country, then you already know that well..... Chicago is snowing, alot. I woke up on a Saturday morning to find that there was a bunch of white percipatation falling on the roofs of houses, and on the ground. In Las Vegas, as some of you already know, it hardly ever snows. If it does, it's only about 50 degrees. So my first thought was to run outside, and play with my cousins.( whos house I was staying at) Only my eldest cousin felt like going outside, but that's ok more snowballs in his face. When I walked outside, I discovered that it was freezing. Quite literally. The land that I walked out to was a freezer full of snow, and ice. It's ok, i can handle a little cold I thought. So we started to throw snowballs, and there wasn't much damage. Then we made snow angels. After an 2 hours, we decided to go back in. My whole body smelt like fish, because of the snow, and so I took off the jacket. A couple of hours went by, and we wee about to go out for a party. When I walked outside, I fell on my gluteus maximus. Yes a**. Snow turned to rain, and the ground was frozen, along with the cars. It also didn't help that the sky turned gloomy. That was my first snow day in Chicago. No more please, unless it is warm.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

When it gets really cold, your snot will freeze and your eyelashes will get frost on them.

Wait...I've never known snow to smell like fish...

jesse said...

I'm serious, it wasn't me.

Cladeedah said...

Oh no, my poor baby!