Thursday, December 6, 2007

Head of The School!!! (not so much)

Well, I was elected student council member for my class, but that wasn't very satisfying. It turns out that 4 people applied for student council, and 4 names were announced. That means that everyone that applied got the job. Democracy went way down the drain. Not to sound like a communist, but I want more freedom!!!! In other crappy school news, we just got finished with the school dance. WOW, did that suck. Of course, I danced, but nobody else did. So, I called my friend and told them what a sucky party/dance it was. My friends gave me allot of crap for it though.

IT was a joke.

4 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Congrats on student council.

And those other kids are just jealous cuz they don't have the cojones to dance like you do.

Shannon said...

Way to lead by example. Show those midwest kids how to move.

jesse said...

Well, I didn't really call and say that the party sucked, I was making a joke. An inside joke.

jesse said...

Well, I didn't really call and say that the party sucked, I was making a joke. An inside joke.