Sunday, December 9, 2007

"I keep on Fallin" on my @$$!

It has stopped snowing in Chicago, but that doesn't mean there is no Ice. Yes, I'm afraid snow has turned to ICe, and all of the sidewalks have turned into death traps. These are the events that happened today, in this order:

1. I walk out of my Uncle's house, and fall on my tush.

2. Walk towards bus stop. Don't get very far before I fall again.

3. Get back up, and 3 steps later I fall again.

4. NExt block walking down the street, and fall. Emberassing.

5. Walking right next to the bus stop. I fall once again.

6. Walking toward my house. I fall, but this time even harder!!

7. Later in the evening, I'm with my father throwing out the trash, and guess what? I fall.

8. Walking out of BLock Buster, I fall at the light. Some guy asks if I'm ok. What does it look like.

9. Same light, and the same guy. I fall once again. This time the guy just looks at me weird.

This is all very true. No adjustments. Total of 9 times in one day.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

This happened to me in Russia all the time. You should get some Yaxtrax. They are the only thing that literally saved my butt.

Cladeedah said...

Awe, I'm sorry baby. It looks like you got your auntie's precision balance and coordination. Or maybe your shoes just suck. I'm with Shannon. Invest in a good pair if snow shoes. And come home soon! No ice in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

Ok...so this is one of my first times on your blog, but that was hilarious! I was laughing so hard Brad needed to know what was so funny. We miss you, Jesse...watch out for that ICE! Hey, you should post some RON PAUL info on your blog!

Vanessa!!!!!