Thursday, December 6, 2007

I am Legend

If anyone has been to the movies lately, then you have seen the I Am Legend preview. In my opinion, I think that the little hint of the movie seems quite AWESOME!!!! This movie is based on a book by Richard Matheson also titled I AM Legend. Richard Matheson is considered the Godfather of horror by many. I will say that this is the best horror, and drama story I have read. For most of the book, it only contains one character, scratch that 1 human. This is a perfect man and his best friend story. It is both compelling, and chilling while keeping your eyes pealed too the very end. What an ending it has. Robert Neville, is the last man on Earth. By day, he cruises around in his Mustang, organizing food, and playing golf on rooftops. By night, he borders up his home and sits awaiting with his gun. He can hear the screeching, howling whisper's outside of his barricade. He can't hold them off for long.

2 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Books are hard. I'll just wait and see the movie.

Shannon said...

I want to see the movie, but I'm afraid the dog is going to die.