Monday, June 9, 2008

It's The Final Countdown

After a brief vow of silence(I'm Awesome), I've decided to now and forever forward use spellcheck and grammar check. This means the following; you still get the hilarity that comes with reading a super hero's, blog except you may be able to actually understand the sentences your reading, and well, nuff said. So now, to the point of this post. As some of you know,(pedophiles, spoiler alert warning!) I am of the age in which a little boy becomes a man(or teenager with raging hormones for that matter) and that includes graduating the 8th grade.
Now this is a first, but my school has put together a graduation "ceremony" or whatever you like to call for the future failers and successors. Guess what? To my surprise, everyone is graduating. That even includes those who should be graduating senior year of high-school by now! Yay! Now, it's all fun in games until someone gets hurt, or the entire 8th grade has to sing the national gay anthem ,"The Way We Were" by non other than Baba Streisand her menopausal self. Ah, the memories we will forget. Someday, I will think back to the very next day from to day and say, 'Wow, was I really that popular?'. Did I mention apple has recently revealed the new $200 8gb iphone, and the $300 16 gig? Anyway, if it makes you feel any better(people who couldn't stand waiting 6 months until the iphone got cheaper) here's some optimism found in Europe's 'Final Countdown". Above!!!

1 comment:

Cladeedah said...

You know there are like a bunch grammatical errors in that, right?