Monday, May 5, 2008

More Of A Promise, Than An Action

So for about a week and a half, my allergies suddenly started come up on me. There's must be a virus os some sort flowing through the warm, humid air of chicago, because I do not own any cats. First, I started off with a huge migraine, which turned into a very itchy eye. I was made fun of in class for coming to school with pink eye, even when the nurse tried to explain to me that it was just allergies. Once again, it's just the maturity of some. Now, I'm not saying I'm made fun of in class consistently, I'm only expressing my feeling of depression toward being "sick". This very well could be the reason for my absence of posting for the last few weeks. I apologize for my daily readers, who ever you are. Do not worry!!!!! JEsse Munoz's blogging game will float again!!! My boy's here will let you know when in it is. -Jesse Munoz (Parody of Nathan Detroit character played by Jesse Munoz)

2 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Sweetie, you seriously have to make a habit out of using the spellchecker tool. Also, don't use your real name on your blog!!!!

jesse said...

Ummm.... who said that was my real name? Hey
I spell correctly.