Friday, April 18, 2008

My Chemical Emo

On Friday I was given an opportunity to see My Chemical Romance for free (EMO signature band), so of course I took it, and I'm very thankful. First of all, experiencing first-hand how this interesting group of intellectuals acts was a great way to find the logic behind them all, and that is; they can't dance, non of them. It was the guy behind me's first concert, and so he really didn't know how to move with the groove. Everyone dressed in MCR apparel, or black and white( I was in luck, I wore black to school), and had the same hair over-eyes look expected from this crowd. Over-all the band was freaking' awesome considering I really hadn't heard any of the songs, excluding "Helena". The biggest twist I found, was when this particular band was ridiculously abusive. People were literally punching each other in the face. I also discovered a new band called Billy Talent. I never found out if Billy Talent is the name of the lead singer or band. Awesome experience over-all!!! I didn't know parents could be so nice.

No comments: