Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Immaturity Of Some

I think it goes without saying that some 7Th grader's are very immature, or at least not very intelligent.I am not boasting and claiming that 8th grader's are better or anything, and I certainly do not wish to start more controversy. But honestly, posting videos of yourself while degrading others on a school computer is not exactly what I'd call "Mature". Therefore, all of you who are afraid of MRPIEX for any comment that he has maid is strictly hypocritical. I am not saying that he may have not taken his "joke" a little too far, but seriously get over it. You notice how I put joke in quotes? That is because it was a joke and he didn't really mean for you guys to masturbate ferociously to him. And at least he did it from his own computer, and of course everybody can see his blog, but he should have the freedom to do so.

Sorry if I come off harsh. Now enjoy another TMBG classic

No comments: