Saturday, September 20, 2008

The T-Shirt Cycle


In theatre class, we are required to wear a "uniform" each and every day. The uniform consists of: a white t-shirt, sweat pants, and tennis shoes. If you do not follow this policy strictly, then you will be shot on sight. Well, some students forget to bring their white shirt with them to class. But all hope is not lost. That's where The Brothers T-shirtmazov comes in.


About a week ago, someone left there shirt in the dressing room, and ever since, nobody has claimed it. This triggered an ever-lasting urge from care-less students to wear this smelly, grimy, shirt. It's been two weeks, and it has been worn at leat 5 times. Once your done, you just throw it right back on the floor. The only problem is, while it sits on the floor, it builds up a heavy BO stench which can be smelt from across the room. As a group of males in the class, we have decided that one must take the t-shirt home every 3 days and wash it. I don't look forward to the day that I must wear or wash this digusting clothing item.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Disgusting! You wear it, you wash it, I say!

David said...

Pish. You were never a high school boy, Shannon. Our tolerance levels go much higher if there's a whiff of ... machismo involved.

Cladeedah said...

You should smell the bathrooms. I bet you know what I mean, a David?

jesse said...

Dang! I keep on commenting as Claudia!

Bethany said...

I'm with Shannon. It sounds disgusting. I just don't get it. For $5 you can get a whole pack of t-shirts, but instead you want to share someone else's sweaty shirt? eeew.

jesse said...

I don't think it's the money factor, so much as the forgetting.

Bethany said...

Have you worn the t-shirt again? Honestly, it creeps me out.