Monday, September 15, 2008

The Return Of Catlad


I learned a lesson this past month, and it is that moving is a huge nuisance. I apologize to those who have missed their occasional dose of vitamin Catlad, but I promise you that I will be posting new stuff very often. While Claudia, Brian, and I have been settling in to the new home, there have been some fortunate and unfortunate events occurring.

Fortunate
1. Rock Band 2 came out today.
2. I had a birthday!
3. Art school's been cool.
4. This Wednesday is Barack Obama's rally.
5. I've finished building my bedroom furniture
6. I have a pool in my back yard!
7. New Phone

Unfortunate:
1. I can't afford to buy Rock Band 2. 
2.We got our garden gnome stolen by some punk ass kids.
3. Freshmen get no respect as theatre majors.
4. Sarah Palin is a complete and total moron, and she very well may be president of our country.
5. The Bear's lost last night
6. I'm on restriction of music.
7. John McCain is a liar!

One more thing. For those of you that know, and those of you who don't, The Academie's theatre department  put's on musicals and plays every year. There will be 7 shows this year:
Elephant Man, Concrete Rose, The Diviners, The Whiz, Bang, Bang, You're Dead, You Can't Take It With You, and one other one. 
Tickets range from 10 - 20 dollars. If you are interested in attending many of these shows, I highly  suggest you purchase a season pass for $65 dollars. Let me know if you are interested and I will sell you a pass. Also, if you would like to know which one I'm in, I'll contact you when I find out.




3 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm so glad you're back! I hope you can get Rock Band 2 soon since it sounds pretty awesome. I also see that you have one glaring absence in the list of fortunate ocurrences: Tuesday swims with Bethany! ooooh yeah.

jesse said...

Oh, yeah. Sorry. Tuesday swims with Bethany! I'm her motivational coach.

Cladeedah said...

I'll take 2 season passes please!