Monday, March 10, 2008

I Do Say, Not Often Do I.

On a recent note. I was given the lead role of Nathan Detroit in the theatrical musical of "Guys and Dolls". No, I have not challenged the ranting antics of Mr. PieX who masturbates to Princess Peach. That is a lie. Among other things is the very immaturely given statment of not calling Mr. Pie gay. He is actually gay for Mr. Bill Clinton, and I do not mean to offend anyone here. I do not think I am, and I hope you won't take it that way. The reason for posting the blog is very simple and obvious. Barack "turtle head" Obama will win presidency or at least be the democratic nominee. Once again, I hope my friend anyone with his vulgar manner, and Hitler like beliefs. Alas be the end of thy post.

1 comment:

MrPieX said...

Look, I understand your insane jealousy, but my respect for Hitler is due to the fact that he was so powerfull. I do not masturbate to cartoon characters, or video game characters (Minus Lara Croft), and BillClinton was the greatest guy.