Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Barack Obama (the truth revealed)

I searched Barack Obama and this came up. Boy was I pissed. This man defaced pictures, callede Barack Obama and all people with names that sound like Osama, terrorists. He did not even list any facts to support his opinion, nor did he give reasoning for any of it. I've been seeing videos like this all over the web. I don't understand why morons post crap like this, or why iif they do, do not fully do any research or backround information about it. That video I posted on the previous blog, was just as bad. I'll say that even though I'm not a Clinton supporter.

2 comments:

Cladeedah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cladeedah said...

That video was retarded. If you're going to put a YouTube video out intended to impress or persuade people, you should at lease learn to spell or else use a spell-checker. Otherwise, you just confirm the suspicions of people who might think you're an idiot.