Friday, November 16, 2007

Country for Oscars


"No COuntry For Old Men" is a must-see movie, and in my opinion the best of the year. Yes, that's right better than Yuma. This suspense film will keep you hanging to the very end hoping for more. This is the Cohen Brother's best film yet, and the best reviewed film yet. It's got great performances(especially Javier Bardem as a psychopathic killer who you will see visions of even after the movie is finished) by Javier Bardem, Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin, and Kelly Macdonald. Sypnosis: A man (Brolin) stumbles upon a drug- deal gone bad, and finds a suit-case full of cash. He later finds out that a driven-man is hunting him down. A masterpiece of a film, this is my pick for oscar winner.

7 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Better than Yuma???? No es posible!

Cladeedah said...

Oh, and why am I THIRD on your links list? I should be number one baby!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm an internet preditor looking for young boys to come to my house for "milk and cookies." I like your blog.

Allison and the Angry Inch said...

I'm going to get all my movie reviews from you from now on. You are too smart to be 13 and related to Claudia ;)

jesse said...

Ok, whhat is your adress dude? Did you ever see Hard Candy?

jesse said...

Ok, whhat is your adress dude? Did you ever see Hard Candy?

Cladeedah said...

I'm going to out Shannon. Anonymous was her. No pedophile torture for you, young man.