Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bangs, I Like

So as usual, I was listening to a TMBG song, and noticed that the lyrics gave an in-depth look at John Linnell's fascination with bangs(yes the ones that are connected to your hair.) Yes, I know it's pretty damn random, but I felt I could somehow connect with this song. I happen to think that females look beautiful with hair covering their eyes. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about it. "Bangs to drape across your for head, to swing like concordant angels as you incline your head"- I couldn't have said it any better. Where do they come up with this stuff?

That said: For the next few days, until I get bored I will try to unravel the mystery that is TMBG's songs. I know it's not in my place, and some of them are just radom, but it sounds like fun!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Very poetic. Good luck figuring out the lyrics. It will be an interesting task to say the least.